Choosing a college is overwhelming, and applying can be even more difficult.
At 5 Points Prep, we make the process less stressful. Our expert college counselors walk you through the entire process, from identifying best fit colleges and scholarship opportunities to writing amazing application essays.
Attention Rising Seniors
College Application & Essay Bootcamps
- April Bootcamp 1 – Wednesdays, April, 8, 15 and 22
- June Bootcamp 1 – Tuesdays, June 9, 16, 23
- July Bootcamp 2 – Wednesdays, July 15, 22, 29
- August Bootcamp 3 – Saturdays, August 8, 15, 22
College Essay Session
Learn how to write Stand Out College Application Essays! (9:00am-11:30am)
Day 1: Essay Kick-start!
Make a Plan,
Brainstorm & Write First Draft:
Focus on Common Application & UGA (or other college with own app)
Day 2: Writing Frenzy!
Draft and revise Common App and UGA essays; Outline school supplemental essays
Day 3: Get it done!
Draft & revise supplemental essays
College Application Session
Learn how to navigate the Common Application, Coalition App and
Individual School Applications (11:45am – 1pm)
- Up to date information on all Common App changes for 2020-21
- Identify Early Action, Early Decision, and Regular Decision Plans, Honors Program and Scholarship Dates
- Gain insight and brainstorming tips to writing a great essay
- Determine supplemental essay requirements for each school on college list
- Optimize activity list and tips on creating a resume
- Get tips on recommenders and all other application requirements
- Complete bulk of actual application
- Application changes/requirements for UGA will also be covered!
Save a spot — register now & get 10% off!
$335 for one Bootcamp
Limited to 10 rising seniors
THINGS YOUR STUDENT MUST BRING DAY OF BOOTCAMP
- Laptop Computer
- Unofficial Transcript (9th-11th grade)
- List of 12th grade classes you signed up for
- Resume or List of All Extracurricular Activities, Volunteer Work, Paid Work, Honors and Awards
- List of all SAT, SAT Subject Tests, ACT, and AP Test Scores
- Email Address for Recommenders
- Social Security Number
- Parent College Education History if applicable